For hundreds of individuals and families, Attorney Bob Osburn has been their “lawyer for life." For over 41 years, people from all over Texas have come to him for answers when terrible things happen to them or their family members. The people who have sat in his office are often overwhelmed and unsure what could be done to obtain justice and make things right. Every time, Bob has considered it his personal privilege and professional duty to give his clients a voice, no matter how large or legally-prepared their opponents may seem.
That is what he is here for—to listen to you.
Bob is ready to listen to your story and work through your options with you. In short order, he will decide with you together on what actions to take and if legal action can benefit you. He moves aggressively to prosecute or defend your rights under the law. For many of his clients and their families wrongfully injured in life changing accidents that should not have happened, he has obtained justice, providing for the medical costs, financial needs, and rightful compensation of clients and loved ones all over Texas. So you are not alone. You can do something. Tell your story to our personal injury lawyer.
He is here to help. He is here to listen.
St. Mary's University of San Antonio
- J.D., Juris Doctor - 1970
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- B.B.A., Bachelors of Business Administration -1967
Honors & Awards
- "Best Lawyers in America,” Best Lawyers in America, 2012-2017
- “AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated,” Martindale-Hubbell®, 2016
- “Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers,” National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas,” D Magazine's, 2015
- “Top Rated Texas Lawyers,” Texas Legal Lenders, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Texas 1970
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
Robert D. Crain
Christopher W. Lewis
Darrell W. Calvin, Jr.
Senior Litigation Paralegal / Office Administrator
Francisco “Frank” Davila
Senior Paralegal / Criminal Defense
Secretary / Paralegal