Dallas Workplace Accident Attorneys
Protecting the Injured in Dallas, Tarrant, & Collin Counties
If you were injured on the job, the circumstances of your injury can make a big difference in the type of compensation you can receive. Most workplace injuries will be covered under Dallas workers' comp laws. But if you were injured when using defective manufacturing equipment, from unsafe conditions created by workers from another company, or in a car accident on the job, you may be able to seek significantly more compensation.
At Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP, we believe that injured workers deserve aggressive representation and full compensation for their injuries and lost wages. If you have any questions about whether your workplace accident was caused by the negligence of another, contact our law office to consult a Dallas personal injury attorney.
Schedule a free consultation with our team today—call (214) 301-5007 to tell us your story.
Why Hire Our Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers?
Our injury attorneys handle workplace injury and wrongful death cases with the same diligence and energy that we take any personal injury case. Our goal is to ensure you receive complete compensation for your lost earnings, medical expenses, physical therapy, and pain.
We have represented workers in a wide range of industrial accidents in the Dallas - Fort Worth - Plano area, including:
- Burns or lung damage due to chemical exposure
- Mesothelioma from workplace exposure to asbestos
- Illness caused by exposure to chemicals given off by welding rod
- Oil and gas field accidents causing explosions and fires, resulting in burn injuries and death
- Oil rig accidents that result in catastrophic injury or death
- Accidents caused by manufacturing equipment defects, such as conveyor belts and forklifts
- Construction site accidents such as electrocution, falls from bad scaffolding, or being struck by vehicles on the job site
Many of the injured workers we represented told us they were opposed to bringing a personal injury lawsuit and never wanted to have to hire a lawyer to represent them. What they found was that there was often no other way to get the money they needed to cover their medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and living expenses after they were injured. If you or a loved one was injured on the job, don't assume it was your fault or that you are limited to workers' compensation. Talk with a Dallas work injury lawyer about your case and see if you may have a third-party personal injury claim.