Investigating Car & Truck Accidents in Texas
Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
Experienced in Accident Reconstruction & Evidence
Whenever a catastrophic injury has occurred, it's important to hire the best, most experienced investigative and medical experts to develop a strong case. You need evidence in hand, whether your lawyer will be negotiating with the insurance company or proving your case to a jury in court.
You also want to work with a law firm that has the financial resources to take on a large insurance company. In personal injury and wrongful death cases, most attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay no attorney's fees until after the case has been settled in negotiations or in court. The law firm carries the costs for you.
At Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP our Dallas personal injury attorneys and staff are committed to helping the injured—and their families—achieve financial and physical recovery after car accidents, truck collisions, and motorcycle crashes. We have the investigative and financial resources needed to prove your case.
At Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP, We Fight Strength
We begin by making sure the evidence is preserved. We ensure there are photographs or videotapes of injuries and of the accident scene. We claim the car, truck, or motorcycle and put it in storage for later review by an expert investigator.
Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP also does the following in your accident investigation:
- We work with many of the best investigators and accident reconstruction experts in the country to gather and analyze the evidence at the scene, such as skid marks, vehicle debris, and vehicles themselves. We work with toxicologists if alcohol or drug use is suspected. These experts are invaluable in helping us educate the jury about why the accident occurred.
- We investigate the background of the person at fault to determine if he or she is a danger on the roadway or a dangerous employee. Was a drug or alcohol test taken after the accident? Did the driver have traffic violations or drug or alcohol problems on their driving record? A background check can give us valuable information.
- We locate witnesses and seek video from security cameras in the area.
- We work with skilled graphics specialists to prepare visual materials that help the jury understand what took place at the scene of the accident and to explain the nature of your injuries.
- We work with medical experts from around Texas and around the nation who can explain the short-term and long-term effects of your injuries. And we access forensic economists or life care planners to explain the long-term financial costs of those injuries.
With over 20 years of experience and a history of results, you can have confidence that Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP has the resources and experts you need to prove your case with thorough investigation and a strong presentation. Entrust your story to us—we have the resources to do the rest.
Contact our firm by calling (214) 301-5007 or scheduling a free consultation online.