Preparing for El Niño: Wet Weather Driving Tips
The New Year is here and so is El Niño. This means you can expect overcast weather, cloudy skies, ample amounts of rain, and wet roads. Unfortunately, when the weather becomes rainy, more car accidents occur. That is why it is important to drive carefully when roads become wet and slippery.
To travel to and from destinations safely during this rainy season, consider the helpful tips our Dallas car accident attorneys have listed below:
- NEVER press on your brakes abruptly.
- ALWAYS accelerate slowly.
- ALWAYS use turn signals with an adequate amount of time before changing lanes.
- NEVER weave in and out of traffic.
- ALWAYS make sure your windshield is completely defogged before driving.
- ALWAYS hold the steering wheel straight and do not press any control pedals if you begin to hydroplane.
- ALWAYS check your travel route before getting on the road.
- ALWAYS be patient.
- NEVER take your eyes off the road.
- ALWAYS check to see that your tires can handle the rainy weather before driving.
Compassionate Legal Advocacy for Vehicle Collision Victims
Have you sustained injuries in a car accident caused by another driver? If you or someone you love has been involved in a car crash and believe another individual should be held responsible for your damages, contact our Dallas car accidentlawyers today. At Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP, our team has what it takes to defend your rights and help you pursue maximum financial compensation right away. As a client, you can expect aggressive representation on your side of the courtroom so you can focus on the road to recovery while we handle the complicated legal matters.
When it comes to your health and wellness, you cannot afford to wait. Secure the legal advocacy you need in your corner. Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP is here for you.