Texas Insurance Fraud Defense Attorneys
We’ll Stand Behind You to Face Fraud Charges
Insurance companies say they stand behind their customers when they need it, only to turn around and deny claims. But as Dallas insurance fraud lawyers, we mean what we say. Our aggressive criminal defense attorneys recognize that every “crime” has two sides to the story. The prosecution’s job is to present the facts that will get you convicted—our job is to protect your innocence from the charges, achieve acquittal, or minimize the punishment you’ll receive.
If you've been accused of insurance fraud, you'll find that the accusation takes many forms:
- A driver without insurance gets in a car accident but doesn't report it until after she buys car insurance and makes a claim against the insurance policy
- A homeowner falsely reports a theft and collects the insurance money
- A business owner burns down his problem property in order to collect the insurance
- A contractor or adjuster who gets a kickback from a property owner in exchange for preparing an inflated estimate to cover the cost of the deductible
- A durable medical goods company systematically overcharges a health insurer or Medicare or Medicaid, or charges for a product that wasn't provided
Call (214) 301-5007 for a free consultation.
Why Hire Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP?
At Crain Lewis Brogdon, LLP, our Dallas insurance fraud defense attorneys bring experience, dedication and aggressive defense strategies to clients facing state or federal charges of insurance fraud. If you believe you may be under investigation for fraud, or you have been charged with insurance fraud, contact our Dallas, Texas defense firm.
Our goal in your defense against insurance fraud charges is to fight as aggressively as possible to prove your innocence, to negotiate for reduced charges, and to minimize the possible punishment you could face if found guilty.
Ask yourself the following questions about your case:
- Is there evidence that you did not commit the crime? We work with investigators to identify false claims by the insurance company.
- Is this the first time you've been in trouble with the law? Are there extenuating circumstances?
- Can you pay back some of the money fraudulently secured from the insurance company?
If there are factors that can work in your favor when negotiating for a reduced charge or a reduced sentence, we will pursue those options. We fight hard to protect our clients' rights in court and to seek the best possible outcome. Contact our Dallas County insurance fraud defense lawyer. We give you a free assessment of your case and help you understand your legal options.
Schedule your free consultation online or by calling (214) 301-5007.